Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6

Greetings:  God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I decided to turn a bedroom into a play room for my daughter,
Adelaide. I painted a chest and needed  some knobs for it,
so Adelaide and I went to the Pottery Barn. She picked out some
pink crustal butterfly knobs, way out of my budget. About a week later
I got a writing assignment and the payment was the same as the price of
the knobs. I bought them and told Adelaide that God had provided...
She said, "That was sweet of God wasn't it?  To get me these butterflies!"
(Christian Voices)

SCRIPTURE:
Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the
kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

God wants us to have the trust of a child...Adelaide had no problem believing
God had provided the butterfly knobs!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment