Friday, August 8, 2014

August 8

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Road Of Good Intentions:
While eating dinner with friends, someone said, "Isn't it sad to be homeless
on a night like this?" I asked, "Where did you see a homeless person?" and
they said "In the doorway, sleeping." I looked up and then I saw the sleeping
form. I have always read the story of the "Good Samaritan with a critical eye
to the religious man who passed on the other side, and here I had been so totally
absorbed, that I had almost stepped over the man in the door way without seeing
him. Do you have eyes, but fail to see, like I did that night?
(Elaine Young McGuire-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
And we pray that God, by His power. will fulfill all your good intentions and faithful
deeds. 2 Thessalonians 1:11

Well... at 82, I must face the fact that I'm a procrastinator and pray that by the grace
of God,  He will forgive my unfinished "good intentions."

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment