Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10

Greetings: God bless you this special Lord's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Several mother's of small children were sharing encouraging
answers to prayers. One young mother said she felt selfish
about troubling God with her small personal needs.
Our compassionate God does not neglect others to respond
to our concerns. He has limitless time and love for each of
His children. No need is too trivial for Him.
(Joanie Yoder-Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
See I have engraved you in the palms of my hands.
Isaiah 49:16

You know as a parent, you are concerned with everything about
your children, no matter how trivial. How much more is the God of
love concerned with His children! So... take it to the Lord in prayer!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Freda! Happy Mother's Day to you! May we both always bring our needs, big and small, to God who loves us.
    I hope you're having a special day :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lovely day Ceil, I hope your's was lovely too!

    ReplyDelete