Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 3

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
WORDS FROM A CARING HEART
God had the warning words of Isaiah preserved so that
they could see God's love, and His truth. He wants to be
our sanctuary, not our stumbling block. His truth when
heeded, brings life and peace. Bill Adcox-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
I will wait for the Lord... I will put my trust in Him
Isaiah 8:17

God had such a caring heart, that He gave His only Son,
He wants us to have a caring heart too!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Freda! I wait for the Lord. Yes! That's what I want to do. Sometimes I get a bit ahead of Him and jump into things I might not be ready for.
    Much better to put my trust in Him and wait for His lead.
    Blessings to you this Monday morning,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceil, blessings to you this monday morning as well! May this week flow with ease and many blessings form God!

    ReplyDelete