Friday, November 25, 2016

November 25

Greetings God Bless you this day!
I hope y'all missed me for the last couple of days . I took the time
off to get ready for Thanksgiving. At 84 I can't do too much multitasking.

THUGHT FOR TODAY;
Loving people is not always easy. Yet I was reminded  that frustration,
forgiveness, and faithfulness are part of maintaining the deep connection
with the love and light of God. When we choose love and instead of hate,
we are showing our relationship with God, and reflecting His radiance to
the world around us. (Jennifer Schuldt-Our Daily Bread)4

SCRIPTURE:
God is light and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John 1:5

We need to be reminded daily the only way the world will see God and
His Son, Jesus Christ is though us.

Know I prayed for you today, Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment