Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
When we become discouraged because God doesn't respond
according to our timetable, Christmas reminds us that God's
timing is always perfect and is worth the wait.
(Julie Link-Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
When the set time had fully come, God sent his Son.
Galatians 4:4

Waiting for an answer from God is not the most comfortable
place to be, but perhaps this is where we grow the most.
The Christmas story is certainly a reminder that God works
things out in history and in our lives in His own time.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! Waiting, waiting... I stink at that, I think I've told you that before. But what a wonderful surprise the coming of the Lord was all those years ago. Now I look forward to Christmas as a renewal of his love in my heart. That will be a lovely gift :)
    Happy third week of Advent!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete