Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I do what I do not want to do
When I'm put to the test.
I do what I do not want to do
I'm never, it seems, at my best.
(A verse in today's poem)
http://fredasgardenofpoety.blogspot.com

SCRIPTURE:
I do not understand what i do. I do not what I want to do,
but what I hate. Romans 7:15

Paul seems to have had the same problem that I have sometimes.
My actions do not always follow my words. But I'm like Paul, in
that I'm thankful for the grace of God and I know He's not finished
with me yet...I'm still in His workroom!

Know I prayed of you today. Blessings-Freda


1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! You and Paul have a companion in me. I think we all struggle with something that we'd rather not do, but just keep doing anyway. Sigh...sometimes being human is tough.
    Hope today is a good one for you!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete