Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6

Greetings; God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The horizon seems so stable,
It is here every day.
But when you try to reach it,
It always moves away.

I'll see you tomorrow
People always say,
But to morrow never happens
It turns into today!
(Jim Fullerton)

SCRIPTURE:
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and
forever. Hebrews 13:8

John and I were talking care of some business yesterday and
going through Jim's desk  and we found the above musings.
I find little things like this everywhere. Scriptures he's marked,
notes he's made...it is so reassuring to me that he has not left me
completely!
The above Scripture is so comforting, I can face tomorrow, for
Jesus is already there!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment