Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Every parting gives us a foretaste of death, every reunion
gives us a foretaste of the resurrection. (Arthur Schopenhauer)

SCRIPTURE:
Now we see a poor reflection in the mirror; then we shall see face
to face. Now I know in part; then  I shall know fully, even as I am
known. 1 Corinthian 13:12

SCRIPTURE:
I remember as a child when we traveled by car to see my grandparents,
as we drew closer to familiar sights,  I grew more excited at the anticipation
of the reunion. The day we had to leave, my grandparents would suddenly
be absent. They could never say good-bye. I think my experience substantiates
the above thought. God gives us hints and rehearsals of the death and the
resurrection!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment