Friday, August 21, 2009

August 21

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Procrastination plagues us all. But any activity that is worthy
of our effort should be tackled by bits and pieces, one day at
a time. We easily get overwhelmed when we sit our sights
on the accomplished goal. We need to focus, instead, on one
element at a time. A book is written, word by word, a house
built, nail by nail, a college degree is attained, course by
 course. (Hazelden Meditations)

SCRIPTURE:
I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it, but one
thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what
is ahead I press on toward the goal. Philippians 3:13-14

Shall we pick up one of those unfinished projects and plod on?
Remember: Things are not as important as relationships.
Do not procrastinate, make that call-visit-give a hug or a smile
today!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment