Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I'd like the memory of me
To be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an afterglow
Of smiles when life is done.
(Helen Lowrie Marshall)

SCRIPTURE:
I thank God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:3

People only remember what they've seen or experienced, if
we never smile while we're here, no smile will be remembered.
If we're unpleasant... that will be remembered... So today, smile
and make a pleasant memory!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. The Muse invites you to visit her new posts at~
    www.adivashammer.com (prose)
    www.mysterymeatloaf.blogspot.com (just for fun)
    www.myladydujour.com (design)
    www.adivashammer.blogspot.com (word games)

    I say that today's choice of scripture...fits how I feel about you Ms Freda and your blog.

    ReplyDelete