Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11

Greetings God bless you this day!

Today is my husband, Jim's 87th birthday. It does
not seem possible. On my poetry blog. my poem
"When I Stroll Across Heaven With You." It is
a tribute to him. I hope you have some one with
whom you want to stroll across heaven.
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Winter storms come into all our lives, even when it's
not winter. If you haven't experienced one, you will.
Sometimes our personal winters cause us to abandon
or turn our backs on God.
When we suffer pain of divorce, job loss, miscarriage or
any number of things that come our way in life's journey.
There are times we don't feel like hanging on, it simply
seems too hard. In John, Jesus tells us he is the vine, we
are the branches. If we stay connected to the vine, we can
weather the storm. (Sally Kennedy-Christian Voices)

SCRIPTURE:
I am the vine and you are the branches, If a man remains
in me and I in him, he will bear fruit; apart from me you
can do nothing. John 15:5

Notice: the last sentence of the above verse; we need to
memorize that!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment