Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!
Happy Spring!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Watching the rebirth of earth again this Spring has
made me think of all the times in my own life, when
I felt dead inside, only to be reborn. There have been
moments of pain, purposelessness, and pride, when I
felt all zest of life draining out of me. I never thought
I would feel alive again, yet, each time God in His love
and wisdom has planted a few seeds in my soul that
sprouted, grew, and gave life to me once again.
(Joseph J. Mozzela-Christian Voices)

SCRIPTURE:
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast
spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

May you feel a renewal of God's love within you this
Spring!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment