Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23

Greetings God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
As I watched my dog tiptoe over a twig, I am reminded
of how silly some of my fears look to God. What about
your fears? Have you thought about the things or even
the people who bring fear to your life? Maybe it is time
to step back and really look at the cause of fear, The Lord
wants to set you free of your fear, beginning today. Ask the
Lord to help you. (Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear,
what man can do to me. Hebrews 13:6

As I read today's thought it brought back a memory:
One time, my husband Jim, had me get on the roof with him.
When I started to climb down, I froze in fear, and said, "I can't do it!"
He replied, "You come down this minute, or I'll call the fire department."
I answered, "Oh, would you please!!" I finally braved it without the fire
department and it seems silly now, but it certainly didn't at the time!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment