Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
When you feel strong and powerful, remember God is
your source of strength. You will be better off in your
Christmas preparations and accomplishing your goals
when remember that.
(Eleanor Whitney-Daily Christmas devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

As you become so involved in Christmas preparations and
activities, try to remember, if you're really stressed, perhaps
you should back up and pare down some. I'm preaching to me as
well. I went into the doctor Tuesday, because I was feeling lousy
and my blood pressure was 202 over 90. He doubled my medicine
and added one and Thursday it was down 150 over 80, so I'm trying
to take my own advice!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment