Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
During the day as you see Christmas decorations, think
about what they mean to you and how they do or don't
point to the birth of Jesus.
(Eleanor Whitney-Christmas Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
For a child is born, a son is given to us, authority rests on his
shoulders and he is named Wonderful, Counselor, Might God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

When I decorate my Christmas tree I take a walk down memory
lane. I have ornaments that my children have made-grandchildren
have made-friends have given me, some no longer with us. I think of
each one as place the ornament on the tree. Perhaps this is not the
same as thinking of the birth of Jesus, but it's an important part of
my Christmas!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment