Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If there is something in your life which you believe
the Holy Spirit is working on, be thankful. It is
conformation that you are God's child. The Lord
will not force His will , He wants the best for you.
But He wants you to be willing to yield to His
leading. Pray... "Lord, if this is a conviction from
You, I ask You to remind me before I do it again."
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
See if there any offensive way in me, and lead me in
the way of everlasting. Psalm 39:24

I have found in my own life, that the Holy Spirit confirms
what God wants me to do. So many times I have tried to do
things that was clearly not the direction God wanted for me
and the Holy Spirit made it plain!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment