Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Why do my prayers go unanswered? Prayers are filed in heaven
and if not immediately answered, they are certainly not forgotten,
but in a little while they will be fulfilled to your delight and
satisfaction. Do not allow despair to make you silent, but continue
to present your request to God. (Alistar Begg-From Rose Richardson)

SCRIPTURE:
To keep me from being conceited, because of these surpassingly great
revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh. I pleaded with the
Lord to take it away from me, but he said, "My grace is sufficient for you."

Sometimes God's answer is "no," as in the case of Paul. God is wiser than
you and I. He knows what is best for us and sometimes what we pray for is
not the best for us!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment