Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The unbeliever is looking for peace in outer circumstances
of their lives. "If only the world was a peaceful place to be, if
only we had a leader that would establish peace, if only everyone
would be kind to one another... then we would have peace. We
all agree to that kind of thinking to a certain extent. But Jesus tells
us that in this world we will have tribulation. A believer's peace is
different. The kind of peace Jesus gives is peace of the heart.

SCRIPTURE:
Peace I leave you, my peace I give to you, not as the world gives, do I
give you. John 14:27

The kind of peace Jesus speaks of and John writes about, does not come
from outer circumstances, but from God!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda



No comments:

Post a Comment