Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Since today is Valentines Day I'm sending out the poem
I posted on my poetry blog. I apologize if you have already
read this on the blog and have to suffer through it twice!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
REAL LOVE
Real love begets real love.
What you send multiplies you see
And like a homing pigeon
It will come back to thee.

Real love...
Is honest and sincere
It has no false motives,
Wants the best for those it holds dear.

Real love...
Is based on real sacrifice
It puts others first,
To serve is to suffice.

Real love...
Seeks happiness, but not its own
It seeks others needs
And to be a banner over house and home!

SCRIPTURE:
Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does
not boast, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record
of wrongs. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-5

Happy Valentine's Day!

Know I prayed for you today. Bleasings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment