Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6

Greetings: God bless you this day!
This is day six of the last week of the life of Jesus
Today's poem: "Six Hours One Friday."It has been
my tradition to seed this poem out every "Good Friday."
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The Storms of life remind us to take shelter in the
loving arms of our Savior. (Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
From the sixth our until the ninth hour, darkness
came over all the land. About the ninth hour, Jesus
cried out in a loud voice, "My God, my God, why have
you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:45

Jesus' cry is still felt, more than two thousand years later!
He died so the we could find shelter from the storms of life
in His loving arms!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment