Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Psalm 23 is an awesome promise from the Lord. He is
the Good Shepherd. He knows all about us. His path of
Righteousness will sometimes lead through the shadows
of death. We hate those paths though the Lord is holding
us by the hand, oh, how we resist! It is hard to acknowledge
that the God of love is truly leading us through a dark valley.
It's only by going through this valley that the Lord can help
us break hurtful habits and behaviors, so that we can receive
His grace and rejoice in His love. (Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
I will fear no evil. Psalm 23:4

I've not grown to that perfect faith yet... so I do, at times, fear evil,
but God's still working on me!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment