Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If you need to ask forgiveness from someone, ask the Lord to give
you a humble heart and a spirit willing to change. If you are being
asked to forgive, ask the Lord to help you look to Him for help to
restore that person back in your heart without bitterness. The Lord
will help you. He is on both sides. (Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
"Lord how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins
against me? Up to seven?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven,
but seventy seven times." Matthew 18: 12-22


The last line of the thought came as a shock to me. When I'm right, I should
think God would be on MY side? It doesn't work that way. God sent His
son to died for all... even those who may wrong or hurt me!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment