Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
When we repent of our sins and become a child of God, we begin a
time of corporation with God. Being obedient from the heart is a
change in our primary love. The Holy Spirit dwelling in us will work
to give us power to overcome temptations and enticements of sin.
Responding with Christ-likeness in all situations is a process that
continues throughout life! (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Not that I have already obtained all this, or that I have already been
made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that which Christ took
hold of me. Philippians 3:12

And sometimes Satan will whisper, "You blew it... give up!" don't
listen to him. Like Paul, press on, it is a lifetime process and God
has already won the battle!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment