Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
As Christians, we know that we are supposed to love and forgive
those who sin against us, but truly doing that in our hearts does not
come easy. The Holy Spirit is the One who fills us with God's love
and only God's love can forgive those who hurt us or betray us.
Instead of waiting until something happens to us personally, we need
to be proactive and ask for the Love of Christ to fill us.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Stephen speaking, cried, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them."
Acts 7:60

Well, I've not progressed as far as Stephen, If I'm being stoned to death,
I don't think I could ask God not to hold it against them? I'd probably yell,
"God will get you for this!" Thankfully God is still working on me!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment