Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I have noticed that in my own experience that I need to be reminded
repeatedly that God does the work. I just need to be faithful to do
what He has asked of me today, depending on Him for everything.
I can forget what depending feels like and try to make sense of ministry
in my own flesh instead of relying on God and His Spirit. A good saying
is: "Where God's finger points, there His hand will make a way."
(Daily Disciple Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we  do no lose
heart. 2 Corinthians 4:1

Today, step out in faith and do something out of your comfort zone. God will
increase your faith, if you do!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment