Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Money can and does help you do worthwhile and necessary things.
Yet paradoxically, when money is revered as your financial savior
and provider of all your needs, then it can betray you. The Good news
is when you place your trust in the One who promises never to forsake
you, you're then free to develop a love relationship with Him. His constant
presence helps you accept reality, make wise choices and learn to be content.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Keep you life free from the love of money and be content with what you have.
for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 5:13

The above verse is one of my favorites. I took early retirement on the promise
of that verse and I've never been sorry!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment