Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Ultimately, "things," can never really satisfy you. As soon as you have
acquired a certain possession, the novelty begins to wears off, and
you begin to yearn for something else. Start now to live a life where
God is the center. His love is the wealth you truly want.
(Moments of Peace in the Presence of God)

SCRIPTURE:
See the one who would not take refuge in God, but trusted in abundant
riches, and sought refuge in wealth. Psalm 52:7

Todays thought reminds me, that one Christmas I wanted a cuckoo clock for Christmas.
I found a box under the tree from my husband, with my name on it It was an oblong shaped
box, just right for a cuckoo clock. When I opened the box it was brown penny loafers. Imagine
my disappointment! But awhile later I lost my desire for a cuckoo clock and was thankful I
didn't have one to gather dust!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment