Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Have a safe holiday. Be sure to fly your flag today.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
My dog wakes me up each morning, sometimes earlier than I like.
Now my dog does not have to be let out he has a doggie door. He
is not hungry or thirsty. He just wants to be with me. He wants to
be loved and petted for a few minutes until I'm fully awake and he
goes back to sleep. As I wake up, I know that the Lord wants me
up too. He's been thinking about me all night. He wants my attention
and love and He gives me so much more in return.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
How precious are your thoughts to me O God! Psalm 139:17

Just as your moments spent with your children are precious to you, the
moments you spend with God are precious to Him as well!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment