Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
You need to know the heart of the pilot. That's why the story of
Jesus is in the Bible. He is the only picture of God ever taken. To
know Jesus is to know God. To know God is to know that this
flight gets bumpy, but the pilot? He knows how to get us home.
(Max Lucado)

SCRIPTURE:
(Jesus speaking) "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
John 14:9

Today's thought reminds me of a story I once read. A man was on a very
bumpy flight that flew through a storm. Everyone on the plane was nervous
except one little girl. She calmly colored through the storm. At the airport,
after they landed, he asked her why she wasn't nervous and she answered,
"Why my daddy is the pilot and I knew he'd get us home!"

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment