Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!
Today is my 81st birthday. If you would like to view a
picture of a young me and read my philosophy for life, go
to my poetry blog. http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
God promises us His blessings if we focus on Him, keep His word
close to our hearts, and make Him the center of our thoughts. Start
today by reading through the Psalms. Start with chapter one reading
one each day until ending with one hundred and fifty. You will see
blessings of God as you delight in His word each day.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly.
Psalm 1:1

The Psalmist goes on to say this person is like a tree planted by the
river of water. Psalm 1:3

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment