Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Each day, If I don't get nothing else done I want to know God more
and love Him better. He didn't put me on earth just to fulfill a to-do
list. He is more interested in what I am than what I do. That's why
we're called human beings, not human doings.
Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.
(Rick Warren-Purpose of Life-from Charlotte Hacket)

SCRIPTURE:
Give thanks in all circumstances. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

The above, is a very short verse, with a very tall order... give
thanks in all circumstances? I don't think I do, but thank God
for His grace when I fail!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment