Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Some circumstances in life are difficult. Many times we wonder
why the Lord is allowing this to happen? All the Lord wants from
us is to include Him. Circumstances can be hard, but His answer
to your prayers are not. Go to Him today and tell Him, "Lord,
I don't know what to do, but I am looking to you." He will not only
hear us, but assures us of victory. (Author Unknown)

SCRIPTURE:
The people of Judah came together to seek help from the Lord; indeed,
they came from every town in Judah to seek him. 2 Chronicles 20:4

Here again is something that bothers me, I've said it before... when my prayers
are not answered with a yes, I have to question a bit... it's my nature. I think God
allows us this, even allows us to get angry at the injustice of cancer and other
bad things!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment