Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
A hawk sailing high above the clouds, seems to fear nothing
In the midst of trying times, it is tempting to look up and wish
it were you. During these seasons, be assured... God is beside
you, ready to sweep you up into His mighty wings of mercy and
grace. (Moments of Peace in the Presence of God)

SCRIPTURE:
Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your
wings. Psalm 17:8

And remember this awesome thought... when Jesus went to the cross
"He thought of you!"

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! I think I'm too early for Tuesday's message. But I really like this one! I love 'on the mighty wings of mercy and grace.' (Sounds like what happened when your purse was stolen!)
    I didn't ever think that Jesus thought of me on the way to the cross, that's an awesome image. What love he has!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete