Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Being able to count on my earthly father-has been a gift I've
gratefully accepted; yet while he has been there for me in
numerous ways, God did not equip him to persistently calm
my storms. Though my father's comforting traits come by
the way of God's graciousness, it is not in his power to wholly
ease my heart. Thankfully my Father in heaven promised that
He would comfort me as no one else can. (Kathy Meredith)

SCRIPTURE:
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because
he trust in you. Isaiah 26:3

Satan makes sure we do not maintain perfect peace all the time, because
he knows which buttons to punch, where we are weak... but even in our
weakest and darkest moments, God's hand is always out-stretched to us
and He whispers, "Peace Be Still!"

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment