Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Yesterday was a very stressful day!  I had my purse snatched
in a Walmart parking lot. But several angels of mercy came to
my aid and I was not harmed and today is another day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
"What I Know" from Jesus' 40 days in the wilderness
1. It is possible to be led by the spirit in times of temptation.
2. What God intended for good, such as food, can be used to distract us.
3. There is a force (the devil) Who uses our flesh and ambitions against us.
4. Memorized Scripture spoken aloud is a powerful force.
And at the end of our temptation the devil will leave and angels will come.
(Kerry Miller-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
 I know the one in whom I put my trust and I am sure that he is able to guard
until that day what I have entrusted to him. 2 Timothy 1:12

What I Know... is God will be with us in every situation, as He was with me yesterday.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment