Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Sometimes God's blessings abound like rain; sometimes they
trickle in one by one. Whether they be many or few, the good
things we receive come with a message from God (I see your
needs. You are mine. I will care for you!)
(Jennifer Benson Schuldt)

SCRIPTURE:
There will be showers of blessings. Ezekiel 34:26

Some blessings we are never aware of and some we take for granted.
Be thankful today for showers or trickles!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! I hope you were showered with blessings to sleep last night?
    I was sitting here reading your post, and bent back my neck so I could feel the showers of blessings on my face. Yes, I don't care if it's a trickle or a torrent, as long as it's coming. May God bless us both with his generous gifts,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete