Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If you want to be miserable, look within, distracted, look around;
peaceful. look up. (Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will
guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Paul goes on to name the fruits of the spirit and he said, "think on these things."
Sometimes I look inward and see all my failure or look around and see all the
misery and fail to look up and see all my blessings!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda!I have days when I don't look up, and what a pity. God will shine his loving light my way and help me see how beautiful the world is.
    Thank you for your constant prayer ministry Freda. I know it's helping me.
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete