Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
My brother Oliver, remains the weakest and helpless human being
I ever met, Yet he was one of the most powerful human beings I
ever met. ( Christopher de Vinch)

SCRIPTURE:
Three times I pleaded for the Lord to remove it from me. But he said,
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:8-9

The quote above is from a story the author wrote about his brother
Oliver. "The Power Of The Powerless." Oliver was a deaf mute and
mentally challenged, but he taught his brother valuable lessons.
The Scripture is about Paul's struggle with ill health and God's answer to
Paul's prayer.
God has a very special love for the helpless,  and so should we!

Know I prayed for you today, Blessing-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment