Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24

Greetings: God bless you this day!
I'm so thankful for the beautiful  rain, we even had
thunder and lightening this AM!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
In God I ABIDE...
Through the long weary night.
In God I ABIDE...
He will make all things right.
(First verse of today's poem)
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

SCRIPTURE:
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides
in the shadow of the Almighty, will say. God is my refuge
and fortress. Psalm 91:1 (RSV)

One of my favorite songs is: "Abide With Me."
Abide with me: fast falls the eventide;
the darkness deepens; Lord with me abide.
When other helpers fail and comfort  flee,
Help of the helpless, O abide with me.
(Henry Francis Lyte)

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment