Sunday, October 23, 2016

October 23

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
God is my FATHER
I'm a daughter of the King
God is my FATHER
Blessings He does bring.
(First verse of today's poem)
http;//fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

SCRIPTURE:
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows is God
in his holy dwelling. Psalm 68:5

Fathers of small children, take care! Your children's view of God will
often depend on their relationship with you!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! That's a sobering thought, isn't it? My children (I have two) have split on the faith issue. My daughter is very faithful, my son fell away and is staying away. Sigh... I pray for both of them with hopes my son comes back some day.
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete