Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Who are you and what are you doing? Simple questions
right-yet sometimes you don't always have the answers
as life stretches and challenges your faith. But God knows
who He is and what He is doing. You need to accept the fact 
that He knows exactly what you need. (Teri Church)

SCRIPTURE:
(God) Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your
justice like the great deep. Psalm 36:6

When our daughter, Julie was little, once while spending the
night with my parents she complained of not feeling well. She
wanted to come home and my mom told her that she could
doctor her as well as I could. Julie answered, "But my mama
knows how!" Our Father knows how to care for us, we need 
the same confidence in him that Julie had in me.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda 

No comments:

Post a Comment