Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 18

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Requesting help. Admitting we are wrong, owning
our mistakes in a big or small matter. Asking for
another chance or someone's love. All very difficult
to do, and yet necessary if we are to grow. The 
difficulty is pride. If we're wrong others might
think less of us. "Perfectionism" verses
"Worthlessness." (Hazelden Meditations)

SCRIPTURE:
When pride comes then disgrace, but with humility
comes wisdom. Proverbs 11:2

I remember, once, when I was a young mother and ill,
a friend took my washing home with her. I actually cried,
not very mature. It takes maturity to ask for help. It also
gives the giver a blessing, that we deprive them of when
we decline an offer of help!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda 

No comments:

Post a Comment