Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Children of all backgrounds and culture have learned
the classic bedtime prayer. "Now I lay me down to sleep."
It is remarkable that the Psalmist, David was able to sleep
given the stress he faced, yet God gave David the gift of rest,
in the most troubling times. You can experience the same
confidence, knowing God watches over you.
(Harriet Al Najjar)

SCRIPTURE:
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone O Lord,
make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

Tonight, as you lie down in peace, pray for those in trouble
spots around the world. Pray that they too might have the
same peace, for we all have the same God watching over
us!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment