Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
God's Word is alive and has the ability to reach through
all places, all settings, times and events. His Word is as
applicable and real for us today as when it was written.
I've seen near and far fulfillments in verses for myself.
Many times I receive a verse (or promise) from the Lord
for circumstances I am currently facing.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that
need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

Want to know God's will for your life? Study His Word.
Be in prayer. When I was undecided about retirement,
I went to the Scriptures for an answer and Hebrews 13:5
popped right up. I read, reread, prayed... retired and I
never looked back!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment