Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Over time, the Lord has led me to make many, many changes
in my life. I was deceived into thinking that I could make my
own peace by controlling my circumstances and situations.
The changes have come by surrendering my control to Jesus.
There is no peace without the Lord. I have known Jesus as my
Savior most of my life... but only when I made him Lord of my
life did I begin to know His peace. He left His peace. May we all
let go of our need to control and trust Jesus to get us through things,
both good and bad. (Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.
John 16:33

Never so much as when you become a senior, do you know so
many changes in all circumstances of your life. If you don't recognize
that the changes are inevitable, you will not have peace. We must not
fight the changes, but welcome them and work to excel, even in difficult
circumstances, and we must realize that GOD is in control!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment