Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
There is one message of hope for all humanity. God allows all
access to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. It is the Spirit that
joins hearts and minds to unify Christ-followers and encourage
harmony that knits together souls across the world. Will you put
aside your fear and prejudices to pray for those who look different
than you? Those who are clearly outside your faith system. Pray
that they may know God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Through him (Jesus Christ) we both have access to the Father by
one Spirit. Ephesians 2:18

I have to confess it... I have some prejudices, especially when I'm
out of my faith-comfort zone! I will be in prayer about this. and I
hope if you feel the same as I do, that you'll be in prayer too!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment