Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The Lord spoke to Moses face to face. I have a longing in my
heart to see the Lord like that. What must it have been like to
be in such intimate presence of the Lord? I try to picture that
in my mind, what it looked like when the cloud descended.
Regardless of how hard I try, I am sure my thoughts never
come close to the awesomeness of that meeting.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit,
who is in you, whom you have received from God?
1 Corinthians 6:19

We have no need to see Him face to face, as Christians, His Spirit
dwells in us. And that is sufficient until the day He calls us home!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment