Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day

One of the greatest blessings we have in America, is the
freedom to worship, I pray you plan to take advantage today
of this wonderful blessing. I've been unable to gather with other
Christians for the last two weeks and I miss it. Jim had a good night,
but had a bad spell yesterday, so I plan to stay home again today.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
It just doesn't matter if everything gets done on time or in the right
order. It just does not matter. What does matter  is that I honor the
Lord by pouring out His love through me; what matters is that I
find the joy of the Lord in everyday challenges and appreciate every
blessing, moment by moment. (Daily Disciples Devotional)  

SCRIPTURE:
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

Today, find joy in every little thing.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment