Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
There are Spiritual storm chasers in the world. They aren't afraid
to take risk for the Kingdom of God. They know the storms will
not overtake them unless the Lord allows it. The higher purpose
of God make the risks they take worthwhile. The peace of God
enables them to ride out the most severe storms.
(The Pocket Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
The peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard
your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

I have never risk my life for the cause of Christ, but I have stepped out of
my comfort zone and one of the things that helps me take that risk... I don't
mind being a fool for Christ!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment